Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Has it been 20 years?


My goodness, has it been 20 years already? This past weekend, my husband, Marque and I attended his 20 year high school class reunion. Seems like we just had the 10th! Talk about an absolutely amazing group of people! This was the 3rd reunion I've attended with Marque and it just seems that his classmates get nicer as the years pass. I almost feel like a part of their class...or a better word would be family. I graduated from high school in 1984 and I can honestly say that my class wasn't near as close as Marque's. Over the weekend, we laughed, ate, took (tons) of pictures, reminisced, and danced until after 3:00am! We had a BALL! We are so looking forward to spending more time with "our" friends in the future and continuing to make fun and wonderful memories. Whoever said, "It just gets better with time" obviously knows the Northside High School Class of 1985! Thank you guys for showing me a wonderful time...again!

No comments: