Thursday, January 31, 2008
There are close to 900 people signed up to give away ALL KINDS OF STUFF to some lucky commenters. It's SUPER easy to do too. All the directions are included in the above link. But really, all you really have to do is, go to the list of "givers" and click on the ones you want to register for. "Registering", is simply leaving a comment. It's that simple. I know I registered for about 30 different ones! I'm bound to win SOMETHING, right? :-)
Anyway, go check it out. Who knows, you might get lucky. Oooo, that didn't come out right...but you know what I mean :-). HAVE FUN!!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Did I miss doing the Friday Flower Fix again?
Wait...it's only Wednesday!
Ok...now I forgot what I was gonna say.............
OH...Someone, as sweetly as she POSSIBLY could, reminded me that I haven't posted since Saturday. I know that, Miss Ma'am!!! lol I have been a little busy. When I tell you I've been working on that studio of mine NON STOP...that's what I mean. I'm finding that anything relating to paint, takes lots of time. Right now, I'm in the process of putting a sweet little swirl stencil on the walls. So, that's taking some time. But I'm getting there. I had hoped to be done with all painting related tasks by the first of Feb. However, I'm not sure that's gonna happen. Oh well...a woman can only do what a woman can do.
I went and got my hair done today. For 2 reasons...1, because it needed it really bad. And 2...well, I can't tell you the 2nd reason yet. It's a secret. But believe me, I'll share real soon.
Alrighty, that's all I've got for now. I need to go get dinner going, as tonight is my Girls Night out (where the secret will take place).
Sooo, you guys enjoy the rest of your week and I'll see ya'll on Friday...if I don't forget, LOL!!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
I simply forgot to do the Friday Flower Fix yesterday...AGAIN!!! It actually comes to me, late at night, that I've forgotten about this particular post. However, as much as I love ya'll...I'm not getting out of my warm, cozy bed to put a flower on my blog...I'm just not! :-) All I can do is TRY and remember to do it on Saturday :-).
But you know what? I actually (kinda) have an excuse this time. See, what happened was...lol, my hubby gave me some additional funds to continue working on my craft studio. So after picking Jayla up from school yesterday, I went straight to Lowe's, got some more paint, and came home and got right to work on my room. ALSO, my friend Jacki came over yesterday morning to visit. She's such a sweetie...she brought me PURPLE gifts. Ya gotta love surprises! C'mon...I couldn't do a post while she was here. That's just MEAN :-). Ya'll forgive me, right?
So, without further ado...here's your fix.
Pretty, huh? But somehow, it just doesn't suffice, does it? So how bout TWO fixes...
Ok...NOW, we're talkin!!! :-) I love Hydrangeas...that is what these are, right? LOL
Alrighty...that's all I've got for now. Remember, I'm on a mission. So with that, I'm gonna go and work some more in my studio. You guys have a wonderful weekend and I'll be talkin to ya soon.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Actually, the reason for this post is to show ya'll my new SPECS! I went and picked them up today and I must say, I really like them. They aren't much different from their predecessors. But different nonetheless. Anyway, tell me what you think...
The first picture are the old ones. They are frameless/rimless and have a slight tint in them. For some odd reason, I thought getting the "Transitions" would be a good use of money. Well, turns out, I was wrong. I think I thought they would act as sunglasses when I got out into the light. No dice!! They just got dark and I really couldn't see the difference thru the lenses. I'm sure I was, however, getting some type of UV ray protection or something. Actually, I was tricked into getting transitions...I think. They didn't total up my bill until after my eyes had been dilated. So who knows WHAT I paid for :-). AND, about a month after I paid a pretty penny for these, Markell was bringing them to me and fell...putting a tiny scratch smack dab in the middle of the left lens. So I've been having to look THROUGH that for a little over 2 years now.
And this 2nd pic are my new ones. Not much difference, huh? Well, these are NOT Transitions. They don't have ANY tint. They are SEMI-rimless (silver rim only along the top of the lenses & the arms are a little thicker/not thin wire). They do NOT have a scratch in the middle of the left lens. They do NOT fall off when I look down :-). AND they did NOT cost me over $300!!
So, whatcha think??
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Well, one can't say that Lynilu doesn't have a good memory. Ok, *I* can't say it, lol. A while back, she tagged a few people on her blog. And, I...with my brilliant, smart alec self, commented that I was glad she didn't tag ME. Well, she got me back...
I'm pretty sure I've done this questionnaire several times before. But like always, there are a few questions on here that are different from before. SOOO, being the good friend that I am, I will do it...AGAIN! LOL This one's for you, Lynilu!
1. What time did you get up this morning? You mean the first time? Uh, 8am, I think. Then again around 10.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, please (princess cut if you don't mind)
3. What was the last film you saw at the Movies? Uh, can't say that I remember. I don't get out much.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Crossing Jordan, The First 48 and most shows on HGTV.
5. What did you have for breakfast? A bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a smoked turkey sandwich (I had to eat SOMETHING while I made my sandwhich.)
6. What is your middle name? Monique
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love Italian. And seafood is also pretty yummy. But Chick Fil A is my all time fav! That's a cuisine,right?
8. What foods do you dislike? Onions, peppers, mushrooms, celery, okra, liver. I'm sure there's more. But these immediately come to mind.
9. Your favorite chips? Lay’s Kettle Cooked Potato Chips (Ooo, I like those too, Lyn.) and Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Don't really have a favorite. Lately, I've been making my own CD's with all the stuff I like.
11. What kind of car do you drive? UGH...I drive a Navy blue/dirt colored and silver Nissan Quest. (Oh hush!...there's a water ban in Georgia...give me a break! I'm trying to be a good citizen by not washing my van, :-D)
12. Favorite sandwich? Boarshead Mesquite Smoked Turkey breast with light mayo and tomatoes. (That's what I had for breakfast today)
13. What are characteristics you can't stand? prejudice...of ANY kind, and just people that are MEAN
14. What are your favorite clothes? These days, anything that's clean and that fits. But if you want me to be specific, I love plain ole jeans and a T-shirt (or my Dr. Pepper pajama pants and my Dr. Pepper t-shirt)
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Well, considering it's 26 degrees right now and there's still a little snow on the ground, Hawaii is sounding really good right now. And Dubai would be nice.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Brand?? Yeah right! Whatever fits.
17. Where would you want to retire? Right where I am!! (Me TOO!!)
18. Favorite time of day? Ya know, I like just about any time of the day. Ok, maybe not early morning.
19. Where were you born? Queens, NY
20. Where have you lived? Queens, NY, Mobile, AL, Decatur, GA, Stone Mountain, GA, Norcross, GA, back to Stone Mountain, GA and now Powder Springs, GA
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer (youth and pro) and pro football
22. Who do you think will not send this back/post it on their blog? Haven't a clue
23. Person you expect to send it back first? dunno
24. Pepsi or Coke? UH...neither!! HELLO!!! Dr. Pepper!!
25. Beavers or ducks? What kinda question is THIS?
26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl
27. Pedicure or manicure? Neither. But if I HAVE to choose, I'd say manicure
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really, other than I'm finally working on my craft studio.
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse (then I figured out that the doctors would get mad and eventually fire me once they found out that I would pass out if I had to give a shot or change a bedpan), a nun (until I figured out that that's exactly what I'd be getting...NUN!), a flight attendant and a mom.
30. What is your best childhood memory? Spending time with my grandfather, Cliff.
31. Piercing? One in each ear
32. Ever been to Africa? Contrary to popular belief, no, I've never been there. And nor has any of my family. Actually, it's not even a place I'd WANT to go.
33. Ever been toilet papering? Yeah, just a few minutes ago. Ohhh, you mean...Uh, no, I haven't :-).
34. Been in a car accident? Unfortunately, yes I have.
35. Favorite day of the week? They're all pretty darn great!
36. Favorite restaurant? Fogo De Chao, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Red Lobster & Chick Fil A.
37. Favorite flower? Tulips and roses
38. Favorite ice cream? Brusters Chocolate Almond & coconut
39. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick Fil A (oh, that's not a "regular" restaurant? Who knew?)
40. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
41. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Target :-)
42. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ok, before I answer, do I have to pay it back? If not, I'd say, JoAnns, Target, Hobby Lobby, The Container Store, any scrapbooking store, Staples & Lowes.
43. Bedtime? Between 11pm and midnight.
44. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Curious? Anyone who answers would be interesting.
45. Last person you went out to dinner with? Like at a restaurant? Marque, I think.
46. What are you listening to right now? Jayla crunching on Tostitos and Blues Clues (ARGH!!! I can't wait to move into my studio!)
47. What is your favorite color? Purple.
48. How many tattoos do you have? None.
49. How many are you sending this Email to? None,it's being posted on my blog (Thanks, Lynilu!) lol.
50. What time did you finish this e-mail? Considering there's still one more question, I'm not really finished yet. But the time right now is 1:29pm EST.
51. Favorite magazine? Just about any scrapbooking, organizing or decorating.
Ok, that was just fun...AGAIN! :-) I think I'm supposed to tag some people. But most of you have already done this. However, if you feel like it, please do. I'd love to see your answers.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
This first picture was taken of our backyard from our playroom window around 10 this morning.
Here's another shot from that same window, looking towards the other side of the yard.
Now here's our backyard again, taken from our Master bathroom window...which is right next to the playroom window. This was taken around 2:30 this afternoon.
Another shot from the bathroom.
And finally a shot of our front yard, taken from my studio. This was also around 2:30pm or so.
It's alot colder out there today than it was when it snowed earlier in the week. Right now, the temp is reading 31 degrees. But I will say, it's absolutely gorgeous outside! Jayla hasn't even ACTED like she wants to go outside, lol. When she first noticed it was snowing this morning, she said, "Shoot, Mommy...don't worry, I don't wanna go out there today. It's too stinkin cold!" LOL. But she is enjoying looking out the window.
On a funny note, this morning, I was fixing some pancakes for breakfast and my MIL was watching the news in our family room. They were talking about the weather. Then, along the bottom of the screen, a list of church and school closings starts scrolling across the screen. My MIL and I got a little bit of a kick out of that. It's Saturday...aren't the schools closed today anyway? LOL
Ya'll enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Right as I was about to post this, I looked out the window and noticed the strangest thing. Check this out:
Do you see that? Those are black birds in the trees. NEVER have I seen anything like this. At first, I saw them up in the trees in our neighbors yard. Then, they flew over and landed in our yard (2nd pic). After a few minutes, they all flew...at the same time, back up to the trees (3rd pic). It was amazing. I'm sorry, I don't see stuff like this that often :-). So this was pretty exciting to me. A little spooky (The Birds), but cool nonetheless. Ok, I'm done now. :-)
Friday, January 18, 2008
Wow, it's Friday again already.
I think I say that every week :-).
Well, once again, I've had a pretty busy week. Ripping and running here and there all while trying to get the studio completed.
Monday, I just ran a few errands and spent the rest of the day painting.
Tuesday, morning I had to take my MIL for a physical then I had my eye doctors appt that afternoon. Good news is, I'm not blind :-). And the other good news is, my glasses prescription didn't need to be changed that much - changed for the better actually. So in about a week or so, I'll get to show you the new specs I got. And the OTHER good news is, I left there only spending $40! My glasses were free! All I had to pay was my $15 co-pay and I paid for a special type of lens that won't chip - due to my glasses being semi-rimless. $40 well spent if you ask me.
Wednesday, I skipped my weekly Girls Night so that I could finish up my painting. ONLY to run out of paint with about 4 feet by 2 feet of wall left to go. ARGH!!! Talk about frustrating!!! And being that I'm out out of money, who knows when I'll be able to get more paint to finish up? But I will say that the room is GORGEOUS!!! I just LOVE the color that I chose. It's called Garden Paradise. Can't wait to show you. As upset as I was to have run out of paint, which put me at an awkward stopping point. I was equally as excited to be able to play with Jayla in the snow. So I got over my disappointment pretty quickly. Kids have a way of taking you away from yourself sometimes and helping you see what's REALLY important.
And yesterday, mom and I had follow up doctors appointments. Other than that, I didn't do much. I did do a little trim touch up in the studio. Doggonit, I'm gonna do SOMETHING in there everyday until it's done.
ANYWAY...we don't have anything planned for the weekend. So hopefully the hubby will fill sorry for me and give up a few more bucks for paint. That way, I will be out of his hair whining because I'm so ready to get the room done :-). We'll see. What have you guys got planned? Anything fun and exciting?
Oh shoot, I almost forgot to post the Flower Fix. Here ya go...
As always, I have NO clue what kind of flower this is. But I sure do think it's pretty :-).
I hope you all have an awesome weekend. Whatever you have planned (or unplanned), please have fun, be safe and be INSPIRED...I am!!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Well you guessed it...it's SNOWING!!! It started today around 4:30pm. Jayla looked out the window and saw the flurries coming down, and she just about stroked out on me. "MOM...it's really SNOWING!!!" she screamed. Then she noticed my friend, Stacey's kids running around in the yard. So of course SHE wanted to go out too...Stacey lives 3 doors down from us.
You know, I'm a sucker for any "Kodak moment". So we went on out. The girl could hardly get her shoes on the right foot :-).
Well, here are a few pix from our belated white...uh, Christmas.
This was the first time we went out, which was close to 5pm. You can barely see the little snow flurries. And *standing* there was about all there was to do at this point.
Trae even joined Jayla as she ran through the "snow".
Here's a picture I took from my studio window. This was around 5:45pm.
Ok, now the cold white stuff is starting to stick to the ground. Jayla BEGGED to go back outside and try to make her very first snowball. I told her I didn't think it was sticky enough for snowballs. But we could go out and try it.
Here she is trying to scoop up enough snow to prove me wrong.....
Well, wouldja lookie there! It's a big ole snowball! Check out the smile on her face...can you tell she's a little excited?
And doesn't every child have to try and catch a snowflake on their tongue? I love this picture.
Ok, that's about all the Ga weather I have to show you for today. I'm just hoping that it doesn't get icey and they have to close the schools. The county we live in will close the schools at the drop of a dime if they see so much as an ice cube on the ground. So hopefully, it doesn't get too bad over night.
Before I go, I have 2 more pix I wanna share. I've mentioned before, I think, how Jayla loves to play dress up and have pretend play. When she gets home after school, she actually reads to her dolls and stuffed animals...so cute. But on this day, I guess she didn't feel like reading. Check this out...
I think this is hilarious! Here are Jayla's "kids" watching Noggin on TV, LOL. Then, today, while she was at school, I saw this...
This is her "daughter", Anna, watching a *movie*. But that's not the funny part to me. The funny part is, Jayla wanted Anna to recline and be comfy. So she propped her up in front of the TV...in a DUMPTRUCK! LOL
I love it!
Ok, really...that's it for tonight. You guys have a great evening. Continue to BE INSPIRED!!!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
I know you're shocked that I'm posting within 48 hours of my last post. Well, I like to keep ya'll on your toes :-).
I was over visiting this blog the other day. And she had these 3 really fun questions posted. I'm thinking I was having minor withdrawal symptoms, as Cheryl and Susie hadn't posted a questionnaire recently :-). So I guess I was kinda searching for some questions to answer.
Isn't that sad? I'm like a druggie looking for a fix, LOL.
ANYHOO...here goes. And don't worry, there's only 3 questions.
1. What do you splurge on to pamper yourself? Well, I don't think I've been "pampered" since the mid to late 60's :-D. But considering what the term means THESE days...I'd have to say, getting my hair done. Back when I was gainfully employed and actually receiving a paycheck (with my very own name on it). I had a standing hair appointment every other Thursday. It was so nice to be able to walk in the salon, without an appt and get my doo done. However, things are a little different nowadays. I'm lucky if I get to the salon every 6 to 10 weeks!!! (YES, I wash my own hair between salon visits...sheesh!) There's nothing like having your skull massaged by someone with long, acrylic nail tips, LOL!!
2. What no-cost way do you pamper yourself? No-cost? Now THAT's what I'm talkin bout!!! I absolutely LOVE taking SCOLDING hot showers. Yeah, baby...I'm talkin so hot, you come out looking like a clawed sea creature laying on a plate next to a cup of melted butter! LOL Oh, and I do love a nice nap every now and again.
3. What new way will you pamper yourself this year? Ok, remember my #1 answer? Well, I'd LOVE to be able to get back into the "financial" habit of getting my hair done. I'm not much of a day spa/massage kinda person. So getting my scalp massaged is about the extent of if for me. Another thing that's pretty *pampering", is having ME money. No explanation necessary, I don't think :-).
Friday, January 11, 2008
My PLAN is to take the weekend off from working in "the Studio" (I love saying that). And I'll start painting the walls on Monday. The above photo will probably be the last one that I'll share until the room is complete. But at the rate I'm going, it may be sooner than you think :-)...after all, I'm on a mission!
By the way, you guys know those long folding tables? I think they're called banquet tables. You know, they have the wood grain look on the top? Do any of you know if you can paint those? And if so, what type of paint should be used? I'll be using 2 of them as my work tables, and the brown wood grain just WILL NOT go with the rooms new decor :-). I'm planning on making a skirt for the tables. So I'd like to paint them first if I can. So if any of you have any suggestions for me about that, I'd love to hear them.
You've all been so patient with me lately. I've been such a slacker when it comes to the Friday Flower Fix. But you'll have to forgive me. Half the time, I don't even realize that it's Friday until late in the afternoon, lol.
Alrighty my fine friends, I guess I'd better go get dinner going. So strange how these people think they're supposed to eat EVERY day...more than once even! I hope you guys have a great weekend. I'll probably be soaking the ole buns in a hot tub of water...gotta be 100% for Monday, right?
Monday, January 07, 2008
Before I go any further with this post, I'd like to ask everyone to stop for a second and pray. Pray for all of those who are sick, just not feeling well, going through some sort of valley/struggles/temptations, or WHATEVER!!! As Christians/Believers, we don't have to know exactly what someone is going through. Only that they have a burden that requires our intervention of prayer. We may not always be able to physically do something for someone else. But prayer works WONDERS! Therefore, that's the least we can do.
Specifically, I ask you to continue to pray for my MIL. She came home from the hospital on Saturday and is doing much, much better. She will still have to go see a cardiologist to follow up with the hospital visit. But we're pretty sure, things will be fine. Secondly, please say a quick prayer for Adrienne. Most of you know her and have probably read her blog today. If not, check it out and let's keep her lifted up. Lastly, pray for me. Pray that I make it through another day with Jayla at home :-), lol. She goes back to school tomorrow and she can't WAIT!!! As I've told you before, she absolutely LOVES school and isn't too happy of a camper when she's not there. Therefore, she's worrying me to death about when she's going back. (Note: I realize this last prayer request is probably a little misplaced, considering the seriousness of the ones it follows. But I thought I'd try and lighten the mood a bit.)
OK...now, back to my original post. I recently read a post by Leah, where she listed 10 of her most favorite scrapbook layouts of 2007. I actually thought about doing the same thing. However, I realized that I'd be hardpressed to find TEN that I even completed last year :-). Then, last night, I was reading Cheryl's blog...and she went and did the same thing (she's been reading Leah's blog too, lol) So now you know what that means...the pressure is ON! Well, I'm feeling it anyway. So last night I went through all my LO's and I did in fact find 10 that I could say were my favs...or at the very least, some I really liked and could stand to see again in a public forum such as this, lol.
Alrighty, in no particular order...here are 10 of my favs from 2007. WARNING: there may be a little bit of a Jayla overload here, LOL. Remember, she is the last one still at home. So I just work with what I have, TEE HEE. Hope you enjoy.
This is a LO I did of me and my hubby. I actually saw the idea of the holes on another LO somewhere and thought it would be beautiful with colored paper behind it. Then I thought of the song, "Color my world" by Chicago and I knew it would all work perfectly with the B&W photos.
Not too much to say about this one. As the title says it all...BEAUTIFUL!!! I simply LOVE these pics if Jayla. Such a sweet & innocent face. LOVE it!
Here is a LO I did for my friend and fellow blogger, Veroncia. Her daughter, Ava was another beautiful subject to work with. V and I swapped photos and these are of her daughters dance recital.
It's not often I get to do a LO of my DH. Probably because he doesn't like taking pictures :-). But this one, I LOVE of him. And being that purple is my favorite color, finding the perfect papers to use was bunches of fun. I love how it turned out.Yet another rarity...a photo of me and my dad. This is the LO I did for my dad for Fathers Day last year. I think I saw a tear in his eye when he saw it. I sure hope it was because he liked it :-).
Now here's a fun LO of me and my hubby. I really love these pictures of us. And as much as I thought we didn't "match" this evening. I do think we complimented eachother well. Therefore, it made the choice of colors & papers come together well. The balance of the B&W helps, I think.
Okie dokie, that's my long post for the day :-). I hope you enjoyed the pictures. And for those of you who feel "led" to do this same type of post, I'd love to see your work.
Ya'll have a great day...I'm off to try and entertain my 6 year old, LOL.
Friday, January 04, 2008
On Wednesday of this week, I had to take my MIL to the emergency room. She was complaining of chest pains. Fortunately, it's nothing serious. However, she's still there as I write this post. They've told her for the past 2 days that she'll be coming home. But now it's looking like it'll be tomorrow.
Anyway, like I said, we were thrilled to find out that it's nothing serious. And her still being there is actually a good thing. We'd all rather be safe than sorry. Hopefully, they'll be taking her off of some of the medications she's on. So, if you guys get a minute, please say a quick prayer for her.
Ok, what else has been going on? OH...I finally got the funds today to start shopping for my craft/scrapbook room/studio. I am BEYOND excited! I was so happy to find the wire shelves that I wanted were on sale today. So I grabbed two of them and a few other things. I'm going shopping for my paint tomorrow. YIPPY!!! Now, it's only a matter of time before I share the before and after pictures.
Well, guess what I did? I TOTALLY forgot to do a Friday Flower Fix last week! Did ya'll even notice? I think it had something to do with it being the holidays. At least that's what I'm going with :-). SO...bearing that in mind, here's the flower I WOULDA featured last week:
Isn't that so pretty?
And to make sure I don't have to do this again next week..., meaning beg for your forgiveness...here's this weeks feature flower.
Once again, another beauty.
Welp folks, that's all I've got for now. I'm about to finish going through all my 2006 scrapbooking magazines so that I can give or throw them away. YES! I said 2006!!! I just love magazines and I really have a hard time getting rid of them. But every year around this time, I try and purge my old mags. So I'm going to do some reminising and rip out stuff I want to keep....you know, to just make a BOOK that I'll soon have to purge. It's a vicious cycle, LOL.
Ya'll have a great evening and a wonderful weekend. Talk to you soon. TOODLES!!
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
So, how did you guys bring in the new year?
Did you do anything fun and exciting? Anything you wouldn't DARE share with anyone other than your close and personal blogland friends? lol
Well, we didn't do too much around here. I had a headache for most of the day on New Years Eve...even brought in 2008 with one. I think it's time to go and have my eyes checked. It's been 2 years since I've been and I think my glasses aren't working for me anymore. So ya'll might be seeing me in some new specks in the not too distant future. I'm having a hard time deciding on what type of frames I want this time though. I've had the trendy black frames and I'm now wearing the frameless kind. These have turned out to be more of a hassle than I thought. So, I'm not sure what I'll switch to. Any suggestions?
Speaking of New Years Eve...we let Jayla stay up til midnight last night/this morning. I made sure she took a nap yesterday so that she could stay up :-). And the ole girl hung in there. She was convinced that she was gonna be up until the sun came up today, lol. Poor thing, she has NO concept of time. She couldn't fathom that it'll actually be "tomorrow", but still dark outside. We were watching those New Years Eve party shows on TV and she kept asking why that "big ole Peachy thingy" was sliding down that ladder :-). But she figured out when me and her daddy started counting...10, 9, 8, 7....that it was leading to something "exciting". So she joined in the count with us. She was so excited to see the 2008 flash up on the screen! The girl slept in until 9am this morning :-). Hmmm, we should let her stay up that late more often :-D.
This morning I got up and fixed a big batch of 20+ pancakes for everyone. Yummy!!!
Alright, some of you may be wondering if I'm gonna share this fabulous list of my 2008 resolutions. Well, NO, I'm not! I learned many moons ago not to make New Years Resolutions. Reason being, I forget stuff so quickly, lol. I swear, my short term memory is terrible!!! So it's best not to make them and just pray that I live better/healthier and make better choices every year. All the other accomplishments are just icing on the cake.
Welp, other than wishing you all a Happy New Year again, I don't have much more to chat about at the moment. I just wish you all well and I hope and pray that you ALL have an awesome 2008 and that you continue to Be Inspired...I still am. Love ya'll!!!