Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Short post...I PROMISE!!!

Oh shoot...it's not Friday, is it?

Did I miss doing the Friday Flower Fix again?

Wait...it's only Wednesday!

WHEW!!!

Ok...now I forgot what I was gonna say.............

OH...Someone, as sweetly as she POSSIBLY could, reminded me that I haven't posted since Saturday. I know that, Miss Ma'am!!! lol I have been a little busy. When I tell you I've been working on that studio of mine NON STOP...that's what I mean. I'm finding that anything relating to paint, takes lots of time. Right now, I'm in the process of putting a sweet little swirl stencil on the walls. So, that's taking some time. But I'm getting there. I had hoped to be done with all painting related tasks by the first of Feb. However, I'm not sure that's gonna happen. Oh well...a woman can only do what a woman can do.

I went and got my hair done today. For 2 reasons...1, because it needed it really bad. And 2...well, I can't tell you the 2nd reason yet. It's a secret. But believe me, I'll share real soon.

Alrighty, that's all I've got for now. I need to go get dinner going, as tonight is my Girls Night out (where the secret will take place).

Sooo, you guys enjoy the rest of your week and I'll see ya'll on Friday...if I don't forget, LOL!!

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh, hope you had a great GNO!!!! I can't wait to hear your secret!

Have fun with all your stenciling!! I know it will look great!!

Monogram Queen said...

I can't wait to hear the secret either!

Lynilu said...

:D

But I love you, Dawn!!!

And secrets lurking in the wings, too!! Oh, my!!