Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ooops, I did it AGAIN!!!

Not to worry, my fellow readers...I am not having a Britney Spears moment. :-)

I simply forgot to do the Friday Flower Fix yesterday...AGAIN!!! It actually comes to me, late at night, that I've forgotten about this particular post. However, as much as I love ya'll...I'm not getting out of my warm, cozy bed to put a flower on my blog...I'm just not! :-) All I can do is TRY and remember to do it on Saturday :-).

But you know what? I actually (kinda) have an excuse this time. See, what happened was...lol, my hubby gave me some additional funds to continue working on my craft studio. So after picking Jayla up from school yesterday, I went straight to Lowe's, got some more paint, and came home and got right to work on my room. ALSO, my friend Jacki came over yesterday morning to visit. She's such a sweetie...she brought me PURPLE gifts. Ya gotta love surprises! C'mon...I couldn't do a post while she was here. That's just MEAN :-). Ya'll forgive me, right?

So, without further ado...here's your fix.

Pretty, huh? But somehow, it just doesn't suffice, does it? So how bout TWO fixes...

Ok...NOW, we're talkin!!! :-) I love Hydrangeas...that is what these are, right? LOL

Alrighty...that's all I've got for now. Remember, I'm on a mission. So with that, I'm gonna go and work some more in my studio. You guys have a wonderful weekend and I'll be talkin to ya soon.

Toodles!!

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Dawn! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Looks like we have another thing in common. Hydrangeas are one of my favorites too! Good luck with the studio...can't wait to see the "finished product."

Jacki Marie said...

Hydrangeas, would you believe I chose a house because it had a purple hydrangea bush??? Stop apologizing, it wasn't your fault. It was that Jacki!
I can't wait to see your finished room. I'm excited for you!! especially now that I've seen all the "fixings" you've collected.

Lynilu said...

I don't know, I just don't know. I'm not sure my ego can cope with being the "forgotten child." :(

But since you got cool purple things and paint, too, I guess I can understand the erratic thought patterns that must have been pushing you. OK. I'm fine now.

:D

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the new room!!

Monogram Queen said...

Dawn I am SO glad you didn't pull a Britney Spears - that could have been disastrous! Love those hydrangeas. Happy Week-end Honey!

Cheryl Wray said...

I can't believe you forgot our Friday Fix. How could you???!!!!!

jk!!!

I LOVE the flowers you picked out for us. My Mother has the most amazing hydrangeas in her garden. I love them!!!

Gretchen said...

Thanks for the FF. I cannot.wait.to.see.this.studio!!!!!

(((hugs)))gretchen

Kimberly said...

Can't wait to see pictures...i wish i had somewhere mine all mine to scrap. I use the diningroom table as of now.

Jude said...

love hygrangeas! we have a nice big one that was here when we bought our house... I've managed to kill three more in an attempt to get it a friend!! LOL.

Lynilu said...

Dawn? Dawn!! DAWN!!!!! Wake up! It has been 3 days since your last post! Helllllllooooooo???

:D

xo

Leah said...

Cannot wait to see your room!! And love the new glasses too!