Well, one can't say that Lynilu doesn't have a good memory. Ok, *I* can't say it, lol. A while back, she tagged a few people on her blog. And, I...with my brilliant, smart alec self, commented that I was glad she didn't tag ME. Well, she got me back...
I'm pretty sure I've done this questionnaire several times before. But like always, there are a few questions on here that are different from before. SOOO, being the good friend that I am, I will do it...AGAIN! LOL This one's for you, Lynilu!
1. What time did you get up this morning? You mean the first time? Uh, 8am, I think. Then again around 10.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, please (princess cut if you don't mind)
3. What was the last film you saw at the Movies? Uh, can't say that I remember. I don't get out much.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Crossing Jordan, The First 48 and most shows on HGTV.
5. What did you have for breakfast? A bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a smoked turkey sandwich (I had to eat SOMETHING while I made my sandwhich.)
6. What is your middle name? Monique
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love Italian. And seafood is also pretty yummy. But Chick Fil A is my all time fav! That's a cuisine,right?
8. What foods do you dislike? Onions, peppers, mushrooms, celery, okra, liver. I'm sure there's more. But these immediately come to mind.
9. Your favorite chips? Lay’s Kettle Cooked Potato Chips (Ooo, I like those too, Lyn.) and Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Don't really have a favorite. Lately, I've been making my own CD's with all the stuff I like.
11. What kind of car do you drive? UGH...I drive a Navy blue/dirt colored and silver Nissan Quest. (Oh hush!...there's a water ban in Georgia...give me a break! I'm trying to be a good citizen by not washing my van, :-D)
12. Favorite sandwich? Boarshead Mesquite Smoked Turkey breast with light mayo and tomatoes. (That's what I had for breakfast today)
13. What are characteristics you can't stand? prejudice...of ANY kind, and just people that are MEAN
14. What are your favorite clothes? These days, anything that's clean and that fits. But if you want me to be specific, I love plain ole jeans and a T-shirt (or my Dr. Pepper pajama pants and my Dr. Pepper t-shirt)
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Well, considering it's 26 degrees right now and there's still a little snow on the ground, Hawaii is sounding really good right now. And Dubai would be nice.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Brand?? Yeah right! Whatever fits.
17. Where would you want to retire? Right where I am!! (Me TOO!!)
18. Favorite time of day? Ya know, I like just about any time of the day. Ok, maybe not early morning.
19. Where were you born? Queens, NY
20. Where have you lived? Queens, NY, Mobile, AL, Decatur, GA, Stone Mountain, GA, Norcross, GA, back to Stone Mountain, GA and now Powder Springs, GA
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer (youth and pro) and pro football
22. Who do you think will not send this back/post it on their blog? Haven't a clue
23. Person you expect to send it back first? dunno
24. Pepsi or Coke? UH...neither!! HELLO!!! Dr. Pepper!!
25. Beavers or ducks? What kinda question is THIS?
26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl
27. Pedicure or manicure? Neither. But if I HAVE to choose, I'd say manicure
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really, other than I'm finally working on my craft studio.
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse (then I figured out that the doctors would get mad and eventually fire me once they found out that I would pass out if I had to give a shot or change a bedpan), a nun (until I figured out that that's exactly what I'd be getting...NUN!), a flight attendant and a mom.
30. What is your best childhood memory? Spending time with my grandfather, Cliff.
31. Piercing? One in each ear
32. Ever been to Africa? Contrary to popular belief, no, I've never been there. And nor has any of my family. Actually, it's not even a place I'd WANT to go.
33. Ever been toilet papering? Yeah, just a few minutes ago. Ohhh, you mean...Uh, no, I haven't :-).
34. Been in a car accident? Unfortunately, yes I have.
35. Favorite day of the week? They're all pretty darn great!
36. Favorite restaurant? Fogo De Chao, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Red Lobster & Chick Fil A.
37. Favorite flower? Tulips and roses
38. Favorite ice cream? Brusters Chocolate Almond & coconut
39. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick Fil A (oh, that's not a "regular" restaurant? Who knew?)
40. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
41. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Target :-)
42. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ok, before I answer, do I have to pay it back? If not, I'd say, JoAnns, Target, Hobby Lobby, The Container Store, any scrapbooking store, Staples & Lowes.
43. Bedtime? Between 11pm and midnight.
44. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Curious? Anyone who answers would be interesting.
45. Last person you went out to dinner with? Like at a restaurant? Marque, I think.
46. What are you listening to right now? Jayla crunching on Tostitos and Blues Clues (ARGH!!! I can't wait to move into my studio!)
47. What is your favorite color? Purple.
48. How many tattoos do you have? None.
49. How many are you sending this Email to? None,it's being posted on my blog (Thanks, Lynilu!) lol.
50. What time did you finish this e-mail? Considering there's still one more question, I'm not really finished yet. But the time right now is 1:29pm EST.
51. Favorite magazine? Just about any scrapbooking, organizing or decorating.
Ok, that was just fun...AGAIN! :-) I think I'm supposed to tag some people. But most of you have already done this. However, if you feel like it, please do. I'd love to see your answers.