Friday, November 20, 2009

Ain't 8 GREAT?!?!?

In 2001, on this very day...actually, it was a Tuesday...but you get the idea :-) this sweet little baby girl was born into this world!!


 And today, in 2009. she's a BEAUTIFUL, funloving, vibrant, full of life 8 year old!


Happy, Happy, HAPPY birthday to my sweet little Jaylabear! I love you, baby!!
~~~

Stay tuned everyone...HOPEFULLY, another post will follow later on today. If all turns out well, I have something else birthday related that I need to share with you.

But before I go...guess what? THIS is my 500th post!  And what a day for it to be on...my baby's 8th birthday. How cool is that??? I'm thinking about doing some sort of fun drawing for you guys to celebrate my 500th post. Stay tuned for that!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

look at my baby! how beautiful is she then and now!!!!

Lynilu said...

Happy Birthday, Jayla!!!!!