Monday, May 16, 2011

Be careful of what you ask for...

...Ok, we've all heard this saying before, "Be careful what you ask for"...and it continues, "because you just may get it?" Well, I've been asking for some Spring/Summer like weather and we haven't gotten it!

I can only speak for myself. But I do NOT like cold weather! Alright, hot weather is not my favorite either.

But in the interest of time, let's stick to the subject of COOL/COLD weather.

Here it is, May 16th and it's in the low 60's/high 50's here in Georgia. I'm so tired of grabbing a jacket and wearing long sleeves, I could SPIT! :-P

I do, however, realize that warmer weather will be here before we know it. And I'll be right here, doing another post about how stinkin HOT it is!

I admit it...I'm never very seldom satisfied!  I don't like to be hot because it makes me sweat. And that's yet another thing I DON'T like. BUT, I don't like being cold either...especially when it's SUPPOSED to be hot! :-)

Now, is everyone as confused as I've made myself? Perfect! Sorry bout that! lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So it's cold where you live? Boo to that. I don't like sweating either but all of this season confusion we've had this year is for the birds!

Brown English Muffin said...

Funny, I think god did a beautiful job when he made all the seasons...it's raining like crazy today to the point where it looks dark outside at 10AM and I love it, true it's making me feel a little slow and melancholy but I still love looking at the trees sway from the rain and wind and all the while making my list of the 50 things to do for summer!!!

Anonymous said...

In Denver, it rained and hailed like crazy yesterday and today. Saturday is supposed to be sunny and beautiful. Bipolar weather makes me feel, well, bipolar! Gray Matter Ghost