Thursday, September 15, 2005

BLOG issues!

Ok, I too have jumped on the BLOG band wagon. But I'll be honest with you, it is TRULY testing my technical limits. Until about a month ago, I thought I was pretty tech savvy. But Nooooo, this "BLOG thing" has shown me the light! (or maybe not) I can't believe I worked in corporate/technical america for so many years and it has taken me 2 months to figure out how to get a picture of myself on MY BLOG! Shoot, I don't even think I look like that anymore :-). Hopefully, this huge learning curve I'm on will soon come to an end. If I can figure out how to add links and create a place to showcase my scrapbooking layouts, I'll be cookin with grease!! Until then, I'll try and keep my head above water and figure this thing out...and I'm gonna!!!

2 comments:

Lois said...

Hi, you have a smashing blog here! I will definitely pay another visit to your blog ! I have an latest cholesterol medications site. It well-nigh encompasses everything that concerns latest cholesterol medications subjects. If you have the opportunity, your are welcome to come and check it out.

LuvJones said...

How in the heck do you get a picture up????