Friday, September 16, 2005

For the love of my hobby

Ya know what? I simply love scrapbooking! I've been scrapping now for a little over 4 years and for the life of me, I can't remember what I use to do before starting this hobby. Sure, I use to work full time, but I was scrapping then too. I have attempted, all to no avail, to get published in several scrapbooking magazines. I guess they don't know good work when they see it :-). I would love to see some of my work in a magazine. However, until then, I will see if this particular avenue will bring me as much pleasure and satisfaction. I have attached a few of my layouts in the "Dawn's Scrapbook BLOG" under my LINKS on the right . Once you get there, click on photos. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed creating them.

4 comments:

Ayoye said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smallman said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about computer scrapbooking. It pretty much covers computer scrapbooking and other similar topics available.

Smallman said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about scrapbooking kit) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about scrapbooking kit related articles and subjects.

Smallman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.