Alrighty, Renee, I'll bite. Here are my answers to your questionnaire. Happy reading everyone.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:15
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. And I think I'm due for an upgrade :-).
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Polar Express...over the summer no less.
4. What is your favorite TV show? The First 48, Law & Order (SVU & Criminal Intent), American Justice & The Backyardigans...no shame in my game :-).
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Breakfast, I've heard of that. Don't normally eat in the mornings
6. Favorite cuisine? Seafood
7. What is your middle name? Monique
8. What food do you dislike? French, Cuban & Mexican ( But I do LOVE Moe's...does that count at Mexican??)
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I can't tell you the last time I bought a CD. I don't even know what's out these days.
10. What kind of car do you drive? A Nissan Quest (a soccer mom vehicle)
11. Favorite sandwich? Chick Fil A and Ham & Swiss
12. What characteristic do you despise? Hatefulness, selfishness, fakeness, acting "ghetto" & racist
13. Favorite item of clothing? These days, whatever fits :-)
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, wherewould you go? Hawaii
15.What color is your bathroom? Builders white (aka...ugly & unpainted)
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Not into brand names (see # 13)
17. Where would you retire to? I'm already "retired" so I guess home with my family
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Recent? Who knows. But my sweet 16 was pretty memorable.
19. Favorite sport to watch? U6 & U12 soccer and pro football
20. Favorite saying? "Get OUT!!!!!!!!" (not in the "get out of the house sense. But like a surprised "I can't believe it" kinda way), "I know, Right?!?" and "I love you!"
21. When is your birthday? November 17th
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Evening/night
23. What is your shoe size? 9.5 to 10
24. Pets? Yep. My doggie, Trae
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My basement is being finished and I now have real WALLS!
Well, Renee, there you have it. That was fun. Ok, my turn to tag some people. Diane & Adrienne (tag #2).
2 years ago