Thursday, February 09, 2006

I've changed my title...

For those who have known and gotten to know me since I started scrapbooking a little over 4 years ago, you may also know that my "slogan" has been "Be Inspired!". Well, the more I thought about it the more it made sense that my Blog title should reflect that "advice".

There are several things that inspire me. Some of which are; my husband, my kids, my life, my family, my friends and the color purple (not the movie...the actual COLOR). Doesn't it seem fitting that I let those in my life know that they inspire me? I think so. One day, when I get my own "scrap/work room", that slogan will be up...somewhere on my wall. That way, I CAN be inspired and hopefully it will show in my day to day walk and in my creative work.

So there you have it, Be Inspired....I am!!!

2 comments:

ClassC Scrapper said...

What a great slogan, Dawn!!!! Oh, and you have such an adorable puppy!!!!

Adrienne said...

I am inspired! LOL....you inspire me! Tee Hee!!!!