Tuesday, May 16, 2006

We finally met!

A couple months ago, I did a post on a layout swap I did with fellow scrapbooker and blogger, Muriel. Well, she recently made her way to Georgia and we finally got to meet eachother. Let me tell you, she is just the cutest thing. I also got to meet her mother. She lives here in Ga, and now that she's met me and my DD, Jayla...she wants to move to Cobb County...SMILE! Just kidding. Seriously, they are both just as sweet as they can be.

I was a little nervous, just as I was the first time I met Adrienne. Not sure why though. Guess it has something to do with "feeling or thinking" that you know a bit about someone because you've chatted via email or by phone. Something about that face to face though...don't know what it was. But, once again, I was nervous for nothing. We met, had a nice lunch, nice conversation and all was well. Muriel and her mother got a kick out of my chatty daughter. But again, we all had a nice first meeting. And we even hope to hook up again the next time she's visiting the South.



Here's me, Jayla and Muriel outside the restaurant. Too bad her mother wasn't able to be in the picture. Maybe next time.

Muriel, by the way, I have a message for you from Jayla, she says she loves you! :-) Too funny, she falls so quickly :-).

1 comment:

Muriel said...

That's so funny. She is soo cute!!! Can't wait to go back...

Probably good that my mom is not in the picture because she would probably have her eyes closed....