Tuesday, October 24, 2006

All Day Crop - Part 2

Hello all. I hope this entry finds you well.
I mentioned back on 10/20 that I was hosting an all day crop here at my house this past Saturday. Well, we did it and we had a ball. I think my first scrapper showed up around 9:30am and the rest soon followed. In TOTAL, there were about 9 of us, 7 of which scrapbooked. We had wonderful breakfast food to eat and we didn't even have to order anything for lunch. One lady brought some DELICIOUS chicken salad and croissants...YUMMY!!! As a matter of fact, she brought so much, we had enough left over for dinner. We were all pretty glad about not having to spend any extra money.
The "original" plan was to crop until midnight. However, around 8pm or so, everyone started losing steam :-). So we called it a night around 8:45pm! Still, we all had a great time and I think we even got quite a bit done.
Here's some pictures from our day. (sorry, some are a little blurry)

This is the cool set up we had in my basement. Jamie, Lisa M., Stacey were just getting started.

This was towards the end of our day. My 4 year old took this picture of me and Jamie

Lisa M. & Stacey engrossed in a little "girl talk" :-)

This is Lauren trying not to look at me taking a picture of her. :-)

Another shot of Lauren, her mom Renee, Lisa M. & Stacey.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!! As always, Blogger is ONCE AGAIN having issues. There are a few more pictures I want to share. But I guess I'll have to put them on another post. I guess I should just always plan to do more than one post whenever I want to add pictures. I'm a slow learner (insert rolling eyes here)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun day, it's been so long since I have been to a crop, but it looked liked yours was great.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a good ol' scrappin' time. Hope you post some pics of the layouts when your Blogger starts behaving!