Sunday, December 31, 2006

Too much time on their hands

Ok, I don't normally put stuff like this on my blog. But this was just too funny not to share. My sister sent it to me. And I'm sure I've looked at it about 5 times and everytime, it just cracks me up.

This video proves that sometimes, people just have too much time on their hands. I can't help but wonder what this person thought of themselves the first time they watched the video.

Anyway, check it out. It's just fun and something to make you laugh. AND it also shows what happens when one is sitting around with NOTHING else to do :-). Enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3597622493979993800&q=DANCING+DORA&pr=goog-sl

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

I just wish I had this much time on my hands...do you know how many blogs I could read!!!!!!!! LOL