I had actually planned NOT to blog today. I was attempting to give everyone a break from me...if only for a day. But Noooooooo, Cheryl will have NONE of that!!! She tagged me today. Seriously, she did! I wouldn't make that up...she reads my blog :-P.
Ok, this is how it works. I'm supposed to share 7 random facts/tidbits/habits about myself that most people don't know. And in turn, tag 7 more people to do the same. Now, this is gonna be a stretch...because I divulge SOOOO much about myself on this blog already as it is. But I'll see what I can do.
1. When I was younger, I use to want to be a nun. But then I quickly discovered that that's exactly what I'd get....NONE!! And being that I ALSO wanted to be a mother, that "career path" wouldn't work out. I mean, I enjoy wearing black & white and I think doning a habit would be kinda fun...especially on those frequent bad hair days. But, since I've been married almost 19 years, I have kids, AND I'm no longer Cathlolic, I had to rethink my choice of occupation :-).
2. I HATE yardwork!!! I told my DH when we first married, I'll take care of the inside...YOU take care of the outside! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the look of flowers and pretty bushes in a yard...I just don't wanna put it out there! I enjoy being outside and all that...but just not doing yard work. Personally, I don't see a problem with plopping silk flowers in the yard...you know, for effect! lol But my family acts as if they'd be embarrassed by that, go figure! I mean, c'mon...I'll pull 'em up when they start to fade...DUH, I'm not THAT tacky! :-)
3. I eat Doritos on my ham sandwich - ONLY! I don't like Doritos by themselves. And these days, ham doesn't like me too much. So as of right now, this little delicacy is a mere memory.
4. Every since I had Jayla, 5 years ago, I can no longer fall asleep on my right side. I can ONLY fall asleep on my left side. Something about that being better for the baby when you're pregnant. Oh well, I guess it was better for mommy too...still is!
5. Contrary to popular belief...ALL black people CANNOT dance! I mean, I've got rhythm...I just can't dance. I hear and feel the beat...I just can't dance. I'm by no means a "frog in a blender"...but I CANNOT dance!!! So, having said that...Don't believe the hype! LOL
6. I LOVE watching "who done it" type shows on TV. You know, shows such as American Justice, City Confidential, The First 48 and Cold Case Files. All of which come on A&E TV. It is way beyond interesting how they do forensics type stuff. They find people who "done it", years and YEARS later. It's amazing to me. My husband is a little concerned though. He asks if I'm considering doing something to him and/or the kids...LOL. Shoot NO I'm not gonna do anything to ANYbody!!...those detectives would find me for SURE. My hair is ALL over this house, my car, my kids, the dog, my friends :-). And I'm sure it would fall out where ever I'd be. So there's your DNA!!! Not to mention, I tell on myself all the time.
7. I'm a scrapbooking, blogging JUNKIE!!! Enough said!!!
Well, there you have it. I'm sure there's more I could add to this list too. But Cheryl asked for only 7...so 7 is what you get!
Now, it's time to tag 7 folks to do the same. Ok, Jude, Lynilu, B.E.M., Leah, Diane M., Veroncia & Tanisha...you're ON!!!
2 years ago