Hello everyone. I was over at Cheryl's blog today and once again, her blog was chockful of fun. This time, she asked that we answer several questions about ourselves that had numbers in the answers. So check this out:
By the Numbers
1. Age I was when I first walked: in my late teens, I think, lol. Just kidding. Uh, 11 months old I think is what I was told.
2. Age of my very first memory: I would have to say 2 years old. I remember going to Montreal, Canada with my family for the Worlds Fair. And Lou Rawls was the entertainment.
3. Number of stitches I've had in my life: Over 20...right across my stomach (from an operation I had when I was 6 years old) And then your "standard issue" 2 or 3 in that "special area" after birthing my first child....guess she was in a hurry to get here, lol.
4. Number of broken bones I've had in my life: 2. I broke my toe when I was 17 and my ankle about 2 years ago.
5. Number of cars I've owned: 8
6. Number of countries I've visited: Uhhh, is Mobile, Alabama a country? Ok, ok...I guess not. 2, I guess (Montreal, Canada & Jamaica)
7. The age I was when I moved out of my parents' house: 21...right into my own apartment with my very own Avacado green kitchen countertops and burnt orange kitchen sink.
8. Number of ex-boyfriends in my past: 5 or 6...but I'd rather not dwell on my unhappy past. lol
9. Number of televisions in my house: 3
10. Number of days old I am right now: 14,922 (Cheryl suggested that you...go HERE, to this really cool site,to find out how many days you've been around!)
Now wasn't that fun? I've said it before...I LOVE doing stuff like this. And I'm sure, as long as Cheryl is around, I'll never be at a loss of questions to answer, lol. Love ya Cheryl. Now, it's ya'lls turn. Feel free to answer these in my comments or leave me a comment stating that you're gonna answer them on your own blog. Have fun!!
2 years ago