Oh, I'm not sad or in a bad mood or anything. I simply can't believe that my 6 year old daughter won't be a kindergartner much longer. Exactly 2 weeks from day is the last day of school! Now that I look back, this school year has SPRINTED by. I am SO glad she had a great year and totally enjoyed each and EVERYthing about being in school. You have NO IDEA how easy that made my life. I feel so badly for those parents who have to fight with their kids each morning. Or listen to them cry or whine or complain about not wanting to go to school. I'm thrilled to say that I have quite the opposite to deal with :-). Jayla almost comes UNGLUED if she misses school. The only time she didn't put up a fuss was one of the 5 days I kept her home back in January due to her having high fevers. The girl was so drained of energy, she was glad to be home. Poor little thing.
Anyway, I guess I can say now, that we've successfully made it through the first year of elementary school. I am praying that the attitude Jayla has about school will stay with her throughout her educational career.
SO...what have you guys been up to lately? I feel so out of touch with everyone. I've been reading your blogs and leaving comments here and there. But still, I'm nowhere near caught up on everyone. I've missed you.
You'll be glad to know that the scrapbooks for Jayla's class are about 95% done! YIPPY!!! I'm having a few of the moms from Jayla's class come over next Friday to help with the remaining 5%. I must say, I'm very proud of how they've turned out. I really hope the kids and their parents enjoy them.
I'm also finding myself reading about/playing with/shopping for beads more often. I have really enjoyed wearing the 2 bracelets that I've made and I'm thinking about making more. Just what I need, another hobby with overwhelming supply & design choices. GREAT!!! I need a job :).
Welp, not much else going on at the moment. We've got a soccer tournament starting tomorrow for the U14 boys. The exciting part about this tournament is that it's being played at some fields that are about a mile away from us. YAY! Although I won't be able to get any "hotel bed jumping" pictures...HUMPH!!! Oh well, you can't have everything, lol.
Speaking of having everything...how bout a flower fix?
Sorry to overwhelm you. I just couldn't decide today. I think they're all pretty cool :-). Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend. And remember...Be Inspired...I am!
Oh, one more thing...what do ya'll think of my new banner?