Friday, July 11, 2008

It's FRIDAY...

...and I'm not really here :-).

I have been waiting for this day since this same week, last July. Today, me and Jayla are going to the Scrapbook Expo. It's gonna be a little different this year, as I don't normally take Jayla with me. But I think she'll enjoy it; as there is SO much to look at...touch...knock down...spill...tear...OH MY! Maybe she should stay home! lol Nah, she's a big girl now, so she'll be fine. I took her once before when she was 2. But she just slept the entire time. I DON'T think that's gonna happen this year.

Anyhoo...I wanted to jump on here and wish you guys a Happy Friday and give you your flower fix. I also wanted to share a couple of cute pictures with you.

First...the FIX!
And now, for the cute pix.

I just love this picture. Jayla is just giddy when daddy works from home. She thinks it's so funny to go grab her "laptop" and work like daddy. I can't wait to do a layout of this.
This picture is just cute...just because it is! I mean, look at that little girl! What a joy she is.

Alrighty, that's it for today. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Too cute! Have a good time!!!!

Monogram Queen said...

Awww you & Jayla have fun! Madison has the V-tech Laptop and sometimes she will "check the weather" if we are going somewhere!
I love that pic of her and Mister M

P.S. the lovely flowers are appreciated too!

Jude said...

I hope you and Jayla have a wonderful time!! I love the picture of them both working on their laptops!

Muriel said...

Have fun at the expo and show us what you get there. Ours in August, so I need a preview.

Tangee said...

Have fun, hon! That was a cute pic!