Saturday, November 19, 2005

4 Beautiful Years Ago...





On 11/20/05, it will be 4 years ago since my BABY was born. My goodness how time has flown by. No words can explain how awesome it is to see life and the world through the eyes of a toddler/pre-schooler. The sky is bluer, the grass is greener and life in general is just more fun & facinating. To be honest, it actually saddens me that my baby will be 4 years old tomorrow. After 11 years of trying and praying for this child, it seems like she is growing too fast. I sure hope I haven't missed too much. Thank God for the craft of scrapbooking. I am now able to look back through the (4) albums I've done over the course of Jayla's sweet little life and watch her grow all over again. I can read the words that I wrote about something she did or said and it will make me laugh all over again. There are no words to describe how I feel about this little girl. Her daddy experiences the same difficulty. All we can say is that we are so proud of her and thrilled beyond imagination that she's in our lives. I'm smiling now as I watch her "talk" on her Princess "cell phone". What an amazing person she is. I thank God everyday for her and I look forward to what He has in store for her. You are truly a blessing, Jayla and Mommy loves you!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Awww! That is SO sweet!!!!!!!