Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This one's for you Adrienne...

The Quiz:
2 names you go by
1. Dawn
2. Mommy

2 things that scare you
1. Dying and leaving my kids without a mom
2. Getting lost

2 of your everyday essentials
1. The "Pill" :-)
2. Dr. Pepper (I can go a couple days without it)

2 things you are wearing right now
1. My ankle cast (ARGH!!!)
2. Grey shorts

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Anita Baker
2. Mercy Me

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. I can only imagine (by Mercy Me)
2. He loves me (from the movie, the Fighting Temptations)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Romance
2. True emotion

2 truths
1. God is REAL!
2. I love my family

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Cute hynie :-)
2. Seductive eyes (that is physical, isn't it?)

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Scrapbooking
2. Scrapbooking :-)

2 things you want really badly
1. The Cadillac SRX (wooo, SEXY!!)
2. Unlimited scrapbooking supply cash flow

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Hawaii
2. Greece

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Travel with my husband in our RV
2. See my kids' children

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I'm VERY emotional and cry very easily
2. I talk alot and may give a little too much detail

2 things you are thinking about right now
1. What I'm gonna fix with the steaks we're having for dinner
2. What scrapbook project I'm gonna work on next

2 stores you shop at
1. Target
2. JoAnn's

2 people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Stacey
2. Mandy





2 comments:

Renee said...

Hi Dawn,

Adrienne tagged me too. It was great reading you quiz answers.

Renee

Dawn M. Bibbs said...

Hi Renee. Thanks for reading my answers and my BLOG. Take care.