Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Flower Fix

Happy Friday, everyone!

I hope you all had a great week. So, what's going on with you guys this weekend? Got anything fun and exciting planned?

You know, we have ABSOLUTELY nothing planned...that I know of. That hasn't happened in a while. But I'm actually looking forward to doing nothing.

Well, here's your Flower Fix!!! Enjoy.


"If we could see the miracle of a SINGLE flower clearly, our whole life would change. Now, imagine a DOZEN...."

Have a beautiful weekend.

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Thanks for the fix. I have a little somethin'-somethin' on my blog for you.

Also, our company just left this a.m. Usually, I'm glad when we have the house to ourselves, but today...not so much. I had to blog so I wouldn't cry. It's hard to see those best friends drive away. take care.

Jenster said...

Hi Dawn! I found you from Gretchen's blog (I'm a very fresh newby there, too). She said you were inspiring and I had to see for myself. I'd say you deserve her award!

The flowers are beautiful. And I'll be back to see more. :o)

Have a great weekend!

Jada said...

Pretty flower!

Well hubby and my boys be out of town for the weekend.It will just be me and my dd here.

Have a great weekend!!!

Jude said...

Nice pick... :)