Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Flower Fix

Good morning everyone.

Can you believe it's already Friday? Where did the week go? I'm SURE I've missed something :-). So, what do you all have planned for the weekend? Not too much here...again, just like I like it. I HAVE to get some scrapbooking done. So that's probably what I'll do. And we may try and go here too. But I'll let you know about that one later as the idea is still up in the air.

Well, here's your flower fix. But just a note beforehand. I DO realize that the focus of this adorable picture is NOT the flowers. But this was one that I couldn't pass up. Is it not the cutest thing??? There are flowers in the actual picture...so it still works...lol. Enjoy!


"Don't hurry. Don't worry. You're only here for a short visit. So be sure to stop and smell the flowers."

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

Why does he look like he's really smelling the flowers?

Susie Q said...

I love that doggie! Dogs just seem to know how to really slow down and smell the roses...the flowers...the trees...the grass...: )

Love your Friday Flowers!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Sue

Lynilu said...

How cute! Shorten the legs and it would be my Ali! I like the quote, too. How true.

Have a good weekend, yourself!

Veroncia Butler said...

That is the sweetest pic. Hope your weekend was good.

Cheryl Wray said...

That picture is adorable--and the quote is great!!
Did you guys get to go to the Aquarium?? Hope you had a super weekend?