Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Hey ya'll! How's it been goin?

All is well here. As always, I've been a busy/crazy lady, lol. But some things never change.

I don't have much to write about today. However, I do have something to show you. Some of you may remember this as one of Jayla's Christmas gifts a couple years ago:
Well, my friend Stacey is about to throw a 4th birthday party for her sweet daughter, Briah. And guess what she wants? A mailbox! Not sure if Briah ever saw Jayla's...but she wants one for herself. So, I decorated one for her too. Check it out:
Cute, huh?

Jayla saw it and said, "Heeyyy, I want MINE to look like that!" Guess you know what that means...I'll be "altering" Jayla's in the near future, lol.

Anyway, not too much else going on. OH...I go in for my wisdom tooth surgery on Thursday morning. So if it's not too much trouble, will ya'll say a quick prayer for me?

Also, I'm still going strong on my Project 365, so be sure to check out the pix I've taken thus far. The link is right over there, on the lefthand side of this blog.

Oh, and speaking of teeth...Jayla still hasn't lost that other top/front tooth. That thing will just NOT let go of her, lol. But I think it'll be out within the next couple of days. So stay tuned for that infamous "no fronts" picture, LOL.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

6 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE that mailbox.If Sydney saw that, you know she'd want one of those too!! (I may have to do one for her 5th birthday.That would be a cool surprise present!... Is it just a "regular" mailbox?)

Lynilu said...

The mailboxes are very cute! I really curious .... what does Jayla do with hers? I remember you blogging about her wanting one, but don't remember that you said how she has made use of it. Of course, those are cute enough to just sit there and be decoration, but I figure that girl does something creative with it!

Leah said...

I'll be praying you don't get dry sockets! Love the mailbox!

Monogram Queen said...

I love the mailbox too!
Wishing you luck on your sug hon!

Gretchen said...

Darling mailbox. I just said a prayer for your tooth, Dawn. Be well.

Brown English Muffin said...

those altered boxes are beautiful!!!