Friday, February 27, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Earlier this week, I had breakfast with a friend...a friend who I love dearly!

She brought to my attention, as sweetly as she possibly could, I'm guessing :-)...that I haven't done my Friday Flower Fix in a while. Let me see, her words were something like this...

"OH...by the way, you haven't been posting flowers on your blog on Fridays anymore. Your posts are always about...Jayla!"

Well, that may be what she SAID! But what I HEARD was....

"OH...by the way, you haven't been posting flowers on your blog on Fridays anymore. Your posts are always about...THAT JAYLA!!"

See the difference? LOL

Although there may be some truth to what she said (and what I heard), I think "THAT JAYLA" is just as beautiful as a flower and she needs her blog time too! lol

But don't ever let it be said that I don't listen to my friends and take their "subtle" suggestions. So without further delay, how bout some Flower Pix???

How's that...FRIEND?!?!?! LOL

And these last flowers are for THAT JAYLA!!! She stayed home today with a fever. So these tulips are for her. I actually bought her some today. But as far as pictures go...these are beautiful too.
Ya'll have a great weekend! It's supposed to be T-storms and possibly snow here tomorrow. So we're gonna hang around the house and do...NUTHIN!!! :-)

Toodles!!

4 comments:

Lynilu said...

Well, I'm too far away to have lunch, but OOPS! I think I've been guilty of razzing you about Jayla. However, I hope you know I'm kidding when I do that, 'cause she is one cute little kid whose picture I love to see!

Jacki Marie said...

ahem... You couldn't be talking about me because I love hearing about Jayla! She's my favorite 7 year old. Your flowers today are beautiful, so I won't complain about the lack of purple. Feel better soon Miss Jayla!

Monogram Queen said...

Wow that's a great flower fix!!! You said the "s" word!

Gretchen said...

Hey That Jayla--feel better soon!

Beautiful flowers, Dawn.