Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Fathers Day...a day late

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.

Just like Mothers Day, this sure is a low key day around the Bibbs household. Other than going to church (which was AWESOME, by the way!) we all just sat around and looked at eachother (and TV of course).

I called my dad to wish him a HFD, but he seemed a little distracted (by someone). So we didn't get to chat much. (I need to look into that...I'm his favorite only daughter!!!)

As far as the happenings at our house, as I said, it was very low key. In fact, I didn't even buy Mister M. a card this year. I know, I'm such a slacker wife.

Man, times are hard. And cards are expensive. And he could care less if he got one or not.  However, Jayla came through like a champ and made daddy a card. I think those are his favs anyway. Hmmm, I may need to consider that next year.

Anyhoo, I guess Jayla thought that I felt bad because I didn't get a card for Fathers Day. Because she made me one too. Check this out...

See, I toldja...I AM the best mom ever! LOL


I can't wait to show these cards to Jayla when she gets to be a teenager. So cute! So special!

SO...what are some great (or not so great) gifts that you've received on your special Fathers/Mothers day? Do tell...

No comments: