Thursday, April 27, 2006

Five things...

I know I wasn't one of the 5 people that Adrienne "tagged" to do this. But I kinda liked it and thought I'd "tag" myself, so to speak :-). So, here goes:

5 things in my fridge:
1. 2 - 3 gallons of milk (these belong to my 4 year old DD who goes through this amount of milk on a weekly basis...BY HERSELF!)
2. A pitcher of Kool-Aid (sorry, can't be a true Southerner without this staple beverage)
3. Cheddar cheese (shredded, slices & blocks)
4. Lunch meat (this time of year, sandwiches are a family favorite)
5. Did I say milk? :-)

5 things in my closet:
1. SHOES, SHOES & more SHOES
2. Clothes (but there's room for more)
3. Overstock of school supplies
4. Luggage (no place else to keep it at this time)
5. A laundry basket with clothes I can't decide what to do with. (I should probably put them away in the drawers they go in)

5 things in my purse:
1. My wallett (I have to have somewhere to hold my drivers license)
2. My cell phone (sometimes)
3. My makeup bag with hand sanitizer, lotion & a tube of SoftLips Lip moisterizer
4. My family pictures
5. A ink pen & an ongoing shopping list

5 things in my car:
1. My coupons
2. My cell phone (when it's not in my purse)
3. 3 folding chairs for soccer, cleats & balls
4. Soccer cleats & balls
5. A tube of SoftLips lip moisterizer & baby wipes (my kids are pretty messy)

5 things on my DVR:
This is gonna be an easy one. I don't even know what a DVR IS! Therefore, the answer is nothing.

5 people I'm tagging:
1. Diane
2. Tiffany (classcscrapper)
3. Melanie (brownenglish_muffin)...no rush on this one...she SHOULD'VE just had a new baby!)
4. Muriel
5. Tangee

Well, that was fun! I love doing this type of thing. So if anyone ever wants to "tag" me...I'm good with that :-). Thanks for your time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids drink a lot of milk too!

Diane said...

Even after you told me this was here, I still missed it yesterday. I'm easily distracted by beautiful LOs :)

Going to do this now...

Muriel said...

I am going to do my five things today...

I just realized I was tagged....he he...