Saturday, January 13, 2007

New 2007 Layout - Me at 40

Yep, I've been at it again. And this one, I must say, was quite the challenge for me. But so much fun. I'm actually very proud of it. I think I've only done one other LO of myself ("I'm a Pepper").


Prior to doing this particular LO, I'd been thinking...what if something happened to me (God forbid!) would my kids really know me? Would they remember my likes and dislikes? My passions? Being that I'm always the one behind the camera and the LO's I do are always about other people, I had to honestly say, "NO!, they won't "really" know me." So once I got past the thought that doing LO's about myself was "vain", I got right on it. And so far, it's going pretty well :-).

Well, here it is.


Thanks for looking. I'm inspired....

5 comments:

Diane said...

You're on a roll!

Love the lack of color except the purple flower, which is very you.

Brown English Muffin said...

I love this one...I think this is one of my favorites of all the ones you've done...something about the black and white picture I believe.

And you no way look 40!!!

Muriel said...

I love the black and white!! and aren't you cute in the picture

Anonymous said...

Great photo! You go girl!

Veroncia Butler said...

Love it! That pic of you is beautiful!