Saturday, January 06, 2007

New 2007 Layout - 1st Relaxer

Well, here's my first layout of 2007.

This year, as far as my scrapbooking goes, I'm going to try and start mixing more papers together in my layouts. I've done that in the past, but not to the extent I'm gonna try to this year.

Anyway, this is a LO of my DD, Jayla getting her very first relaxer. Now THIS isn't something you see everyday, huh? :-)

Well, I'm very pleased with how it turned out and I even tried a new technique with regards to posting it. I simply took a picture of the entire LO together instead of the individual pages. I guess I've still got some playing around to do with my camera. But in the meantime, this is what I got :-).

Thanks for looking and as always, your comments are welcomed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, too cute! I need to do some scrapbooking, all I've been doing is bracelets, yummy ones though.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, too cute!!!!!

Diane said...

Great LO. Love the colors and patterns in the paper. Is that a chip board arrow? That's cute too.

And I love the Buckwheat picture :)

Brown English Muffin said...

I can't believe she got a relaxer...she's growing up right in front of my eyes!!

Oh yeah back to the layout I got totally sidetracked on the fact that she got a relaxer!!!

Susie Q said...

I just found your blog and it is such a sweet one. You have such a talent and a beautiful family. I have bookmarked so I can return often!

Such a sweet place...

Hugs,
Sue