I did it again...I "borrowed" something from someones blog AGAIN!!! Somebody STOP ME!!! :-)
There I was, strolling down the road of bloggers, doing my daily reading, and I came across this questionnaire. Ya know, I love these things. Some people think they're a nuisance. But I like 'em.
ANYWAY....the sweet, Suzie Q, had this questionnaire on her site, so I sort of tagged myself :-). Well, here goes...enjoy! (and for the record, I'm gonna be taggin some people at the end of this...so be ready!) :)
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
On this big ole piece of land that I drive by almost everyday. It's beautiful!!! I know you shouldn't covet, and I don't think that's what I'm doing. But I just LOVE this piece of land. And what's funny is, it's not even for sale. I just love looking at it and wishing! I already know how the house will sit and where my scrapbook room will be...LOL.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
I'd have to say my pajama pants (the Tweety Bird ones) and a big ole T-shirt. Second would be some comfy jeans.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex.
The eyes and the hynie. :-) (Oh c'mon...you've gotta have something nice to look at when they're coming towards you AND when they're walking away!)
4. What's the last CD you bought?
BOUGHT??? Like legally? (just kidding) I was recently GIVEN "The Evolution of Robin Thicke". Does that count?
5. Where's you're favorite place to be?
6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
In my bedroom! (HaaHaa...I crack myself up)
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
I assume this is referring to me...if so, I'd have to say neither :-). Ok, ok...strong in mind (sometimes)
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
3am, 5am and 6:45am (but I don't actually get UP until 6:50am) I don't wake up by an alarm clock, so the reason I get up so many times is to make sure I don't over sleep.
10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
Our toaster oven. I LOVE that thing!! It even cooks a 12" pizza.
11. What makes you really angry?
Oddly enough...I make myself really angry. Also, I must say that my kids are pretty good at doing it as well.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
13. Favorite color.
14. Which do you prefer, a sports car or an SUV?
15. Do you believe in the afterlife?
If this is referring to the "afterlife" in either heaven or hell, yes, I do!
16. Favorite childrens book.
What an odd question. I've never thought about it before. I'd have to say The Bearenstain Bears "B" Book. Too cute!
17. What's you're favorite season?
Spring & Fall
18. Your least favorite household chore.
Dusting! Where DOES this stuff come from???
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
The ability to be in 2 places at the same time. Is that a super power?
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
Nope, no tattoos.
21. Can you juggle?
Yes!!! (I'm a wife, a mother, a short order cook, etc. )
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to.
Hmmm, this is another interesting question. I guess I'd have to say my grandmother (my dad's mom) and my great grandmother, Mama Edna.
23. What's your favorite day?
These days, EVERYday is a blessing and therefore, my favorite.
24. What's in your trunk?
Our bag that we take to church, jumper cables, a soccer ball, a first aid kit and probably still some sand from our trip to Destin, Fl back in 2005 :-).
25. Which do you prefer; sushi or hamburger?
DUH!!! Hamburger...no question. I'm not big on eating raw food. But I will say, sushi is awfully pretty to look at.
Okie dokie, I'm done. That wasn't too bad. I enjoy when the questions are a little different. It's a fun way to get to know people. Alright, it's tag time. Let's here from you: Tangee, Tiffany, BEM, Mari, Jude, Adrienne, Diane, Veroncia, Renee, Muriel and ANYBODY else who's interested.
3 years ago