Well, here I go...borrowing stuff from folks again. :-) This time, I'm borrowing from Veroncia. She has a list of her top 10 scrapbooking supplies on her blog. And I thought, "what a cool idea". Not to mention, she did kinda "throw it out there" and asked what MY favorites were...hee hee. Don'tcha like how I made it so personal...just for ME? :-)
Anyway, here's my top 10 list (not necessarily in this order)
1. Patterned paper. I LOVE and have an addiction to patterned paper. And right now, I'm really feeling the American Crafts line. LOVE IT!!!
2. Chipboard - ENOUGH SAID!!
3. Scrapbook paints - I don't use them as much as I would like...probably because I forget that I have them (and I have several). But I do love it when I think to use them.
4. DCWV white core textured stacks. Gotta love that linen texture and the white core.
5. Coluzzle cutting system (Thanks Adrienne!). Every once in a while, you've just gotta use a large circle or large oval on a layout!
6. My Epson C88 photo printer. Even though the cartridges are expensive (to me, anyway) I LOVE the way it prints photographs.
7. Flower, flowers, and more flowers!! All shapes. All sizes. All colors. Bring it on!!!
8. Duck Easy Stick Adhesive. I love this stuff. I've even got all my Girls Night scrappin buddies using it now. I just wish it was refillable. I go through SO much of this stuff! Good thing Walmart sells it in a 4 pack.
9. Ribbon. Need I say more??
10. My computer. Where would I be without my computer? I don't like my own handwriting, but I love to "write" and type. So I do ALL of my journaling on my computer. I have TONS of fonts, so it's fun to play with different looks on my LO's. Especially, with titles.
Well, I think that's about it. However, there are so many other things that I love and would consider my favs. I just love scrapbooking so much and I guess it's safe to say that I just love everything about it.
So, what about you guys? Any favorites you'd like to share??? Be inspired!!!
2 years ago