Tuesday, February 13, 2007

ONE of me is enough!!!

Good morning all.

Have you ever wondered how many of "you" there are in the U.S.A.? I've often questioned if there are other people that share my name. Well, thanks to my good friend Stacey, my questions have been answered. She sent me this link this morning that gives you an idea of how many people in the US share your name. It's pretty interesting. Here are my results.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
5
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Hmmm, they "say" there are 5 people with the name Dawn Bibbs in the U.S. That's pretty darn cool!

Check it out for yourself...see how many people share your name. You may be surprised!!! Hopefully, that's all you'll share...SMILE.

Have a groovy day!!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

According to that search engine, there are no Dakers in the US. Whatever.

Brown English Muffin said...

I don't even have to do it and I know it will come up with NONE!!!!