Tuesday, May 01, 2007

More quizzes...gotta LOVE it!!!

Well, I found myself on Cheryl's blog again and I'll be darned if she didn't have yet another quiz on there. lol

As most of you know, that doesn't bother me at all. I LOVE these things. And once again, these are different questions than any of the others. So if you're interested, read on.....

1. If you were to find out you were having twins (boy/girl), what would you name them? (after you picked yourself up off the floor, that is)
What a cool question. When I think about twins, I immediately think of having TWO of any of the kids I already have. And when I have that thought, I do get a little woozy feeling...lol. Anyway, to answer the question, I think I'd name my son, Jacob Everett (Everett is my hubby's middle name, and I love it!) Now the girl name is where I have a problem. Let's see, maybe I'd name her Samara Leigh. Whew...that was difficult.

2. If money were no object, what kind of car would you drive?
This question makes me sad...as I know that money will ALWAYS be an object. But for the sake of this quiz, I'd have to say the 2007 Chevy Tahoe and/or a 2007 Cadillac Escalade.

3. The President called and he's coming over for dinner, what will you fix?
Oh GREAT...Now I'll have to clean up AND cook!!! Sheesh! Ok, If Mr. Bush came over for dinner, I'd have to fix stuffed pasta shells. Cheryl made a good point about him being from Texas and everything. But that being the case, he may be in the mood for something without grill marks on it :-). So, stuffed pasta shells it would be. Complete with garlic break a nice salad and some sort of dessert. Probably chocolate delight. Wonder if he likes chocolate?

4. If you could eradicate a disease from this world, what would it be and why?
This is an easy one. I'd have to say Cancer. That pretty much covers it. There are SO many types of cancer, so I'd like to be able to wipe it out as a whole. Especially breast cancer. That dredded disease has touched my family twice. My sister in law died from it back in June of 2005 and my aunt is a surviver.

5. If you could participate in any reality TV show, what would it be?
Ok, I have a question...are those home decorating shows considered reality TV? If so, I'd love to be on that show, Design on a Dime or Divine Design. Other than that, I can't think of any shows I'd like to be on, as I don't watch reality tv...actually I don't watch tv much at all.

This was fun!! I won't tag anyone (this time). But if you feel like answering these, feel free to do so on my comments OR on your own blog. Have fun!!!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Okay...I'll bite. :)

1. If you were to find out you were having twins (boy/girl), what would you name them? (after you picked yourself up off the floor, that is)
Faith Christine and Michael James.

2. If money were no object, what kind of car would you drive?

A limo and driver at my beck and call.

3. The President called and he's coming over for dinner, what will you fix?

Hmm...I'd probably have to serve my self a glass of wine or two first. Then, if I were really cooking, probably pesto pasta or turkey enchiladas. I only have a few choices, but they're usually good. Brownies and coffee for dessert.

4. If you could eradicate a disease from this world, what would it be and why?

I think cancer would be a good choice. Funky viruses which are undetectable in the bloodstream, but still do such harm would be another choice. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) would be my 3rd choice.

5. If you could participate in any reality TV show, what would it be?

Probably Survivor. Jeff Probst is a cutie.