Well, Cheryl has been at it again. She has successfully "bloglifted" a questionnaire from someone :-). And as we can all see, she has no shame in sharing it with everyone others :-). So why should I be? Here goes!
1. Do you still have tonsils? yes
2. Would you bungee jump? Uh NO!!!
3. If you could do anything in the world for a living, what would it be? I think I'm already doing it, being a mother and a wife. However, I do think it would be kinda cool to have my own scrapbook/craft store.
4. Do you consider yourself well organized? Are you KIDDING me??? Uh NO!!!! I would like to be though.
5. Any addictions? I think I did a post on this before. But, ahem...yes, if that's what you want to call them. I "enjoy" Dr. Pepper, scrapbooking, scrapbooking supplies, shopping for my kids/family and magazines.
6. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? The internet.
7. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? Actually, I'm fine not going to either one. But if I HAD to choose, I'd say a carnival.
8. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Take my Pill then go potty.
9. Have you ever gone to therapy? Remember, I've had a teenage daughter before...so yes.
10. If you could have one super power what would it be? I'd love to be able to read peoples minds.
11. Have you ever gone camping? Yes, when I was younger. But I didn't like it and I will probably never do it again.
12. What was your first car? A 1980 something, BRIGHT yellow Chevy Chevette.
13. Do you go to church? Absolutely!! I love our church. We've been members now for almost 18 years!
14. Favorite flower? Tulip (purple preferablly)
15. Favorite potato chip? Lays KC Masterpiece BBQ
16. Astrological sign? Scoripio
17. Do you own a gun? I don't personally, but my hubby does.
18. What do you think of hot dogs? What do I THINK of them? What a funny question. Well, I think they are pretty darn tasty!
19. Favorite "geek out" TV show? The First 48
20. Do you eat Oreos whole or split them apart? I think I split them apart. But not to eat the cream middle first. Just to have 2 seperate pieces.
Well, that'll do it for me. The rules didn't say that we needed to tag anyone. But I'd like to anyway...I'm such a rebel :-). Ok ladies, you're on: Diane M., Susie Q., Renee H., B.E.M. & Veroncia.
3 years ago