Ok, Diane has tagged me (I knew I shouldn't have checked her blog again today...hee hee)
Alright, alright...for YOU...because you're my friend :-) Here goes:
Welcome to the Spring 2006 edition of getting to know your friends. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
I'm pretty sure that I've done one of these within the past few months. But sometimes, a girl needs to humor her friends...LOL.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9am
2. Missing question when this came to me. ;) me too!
3. What was the last film you saw? Armegeddon (It was on TV a few times last week. If you meant IN the theater, you should have been more specific). :) Diane, be NICE! Sheesh!
4. What is your favorite TV show? American Justice & The Backyardigans
5. What did you have for breakfast? Breakfast! I knew I'd forgotten to do something this morning.
6. What is your middle name? Monique
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Shrimp and/or pasta
8. What foods do you dislike? Beets...YUK! (I second that emotion!) But I also dislike onions, peppers, mushrooms and liver. I'm sure there's more, but with respect to time, I'll stop here.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? KC Masterpiece BBQ
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't have a favorite at the moment.
11. What type of car do you drive? 2002 Nissan Quest
12. What is your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper & Sweet tea
13. What characteristics do you despise? Hatefulness and prejudice (actually, these are one in the same).
14. Favorite item of clothing? Whatever fits. But I love tank tops
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? 1. Hawaii 2. Aruba
16. What inspires you? a. God b. My kids c. My husband d. Purple
17. Favorite saying? "How COOL is that?"
18. Where would you like to retire to? I'm already retired. But "place" wise, I'd have to say Hawaii.
19. Favorite time of the day? I'm pretty flexible. But I'm not much of a morning person. (however, I'm willing to learn) :-)
20. What was your most memorable birthday? My sweet 16.
21. Where were you born? Queens, NY
22. Favorite sport to watch? U12 & U6 soccer, Pro football & pro soccer (wow, how things change)
23. Who do you least expect to answer these questions? Diane. Who do you expect to answer first? Not sure.
25. What fabric detergent do you use? Cold water Tide
26. Coke or Pepsi? Dr. Pepper
27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? See #19
28. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2 or 10
29. Do you have any pets? A dog, 9 months old named Trae
30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? I joined Curves and started working out today.
31. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse, a teacher, a "stewardess", a mom (3 outta 4 ain't bad, huh?) :-)
32. Summer/Winter/Fall/Spring? Spring and Fall
33. Favorite color? Purple
Wearing? white tank top w/ purple lounging capri pants
Listening to? Radio (quiet storm on Kiss 104) and some cartoon on TV
*****THE LAST 24 HOURS**************
Met someone new? Kinda, but I don't know their names. They were at Curves this morning.
Cleaned your room? Does making up the bed count?
How many hours of sleep? 10
************DO YOU BELIEVE IN**************
Your friends? Yes
**********FRIENDS AND LIFE**********
Who have you known the longest of your friends? Dee Dee.
Who do you go to for advice? God, my husband and my friends (unfortunately, not always in this order)
Do you want your friends to answer these questions? Sure, that would be nice.
TAG - Adrienne, Veronica, Muriel, Tiffany, and anybody else who wants to :-).
Ok, Diane, I admit it...that was fun!
2 years ago