Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Album is done!

I can't believe it, I'm already done with my daughter, Briyanna's modeling photos album. It only took me about 2 weeks to complete, I think. And I must say, she is one beautiful girl...which made making the LO's very motivating. Notice I didn't say they were easy! Sheesh, anything BUT!!!

She loves and wears a lot of black. So I had to use it quite a bit. But for those of you who scrapbook, you know that black is a great "staple" in this hobby. So I made it work.

I experienced some technical difficulties with Blogger today and therefore, I wasn't able to post the LO's here. So, I created an "album" of them on the 2 Peas site.

Click on the attached link to see "The Model" . http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/album_display.asp?album_id=53237
Most of these are 2 pages, so simply click on the layout that's displayed then you can see both pages.

Enjoy and thanks for your time. Be inspired...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the album mommy.... Thank you bunches

Diane said...

What a beautiful album. Every layout is just gorgeous.

Really amazing job!

Veroncia Butler said...

Dawn what a beautiful job you did on B's album. You should be so proud of your work and of her. She is goregous.