Monday, July 10, 2006

FRIENDS

A dear friend of mine sent me the following today via email. I was so touched by it and thought it was the sweetest thing.

So I thought I'd share it with all of you, my friends (old & new), family, fellow scrappers and fellow bloggers.

Enjoy!
~~~~~
Hope this picture comes through; if not, it shows a line of little girls holding hands facing the immensity of ocean waves. Alone they might be washed away, but together they stand strong. Thank you each for holding my hand somewhere along the way when I was facing a wave of my own. I hope you will reach for my hand when your own wave threatens.

All of us girls...
Old and young...
Near and far...
Hold special memories of good times we've shared.
We've had our share of hard times when our friends were there to make us feel better.
We've shared...
our hearts
our time
our secrets
our fears
our hopes
and our dreams.
Let us never break the chain of friends!

Wasn't that sweet? Thanks Kris...I love ya, girl!

No comments: