Friday, July 14, 2006

The Scrapbook EXPO came to town

Oh my goodness, I have been waiting for this day for over a year! Today (and tomorrow) The Scrapbook Expo is in town. I LOVE going to the EXPO. It has been coming to Georgia for 4 years now, and I have been every single year. I have even introduced several of my scrapping buddies to it. Next year, hopefully ALL of us can go. The Expo is always held in Gwinnett County which is a good 43 miles away from where I live in Cobb County. My friend & scrapping buddy, Mandy, still finds it real humorous that I got us there last year in about 20 minutes flat...including stopping from breakfast :-). Well, you know how it is when a girl is on a mission!

Anyway, it took a little longer this year :-)...Traffic! We met up with a few more friends there and had a great time. I had more money to spend this year, so personally, I had a BALL!!!

Here's a list of all the goods I found:

2 Clear Expressions Scrapbook Page Overlays
4 sheets of Carolee's Creations Patterned Paper
9 sheets of SEI patterned cardstock
Small Heidi Swapp flowers (White, Yellow, Crimson & Dark Pink)
JoLee's soccer ball embellishments
4 Layout titles from Laser Designs
2 sheets of Disney Princesses stickers (Jayla is having a princess birthday party in a few months)
Fancy Pants Big Board Chipboard scrolls (Regular price, $7.50, got 'em for 50% off)
4 packs of Plain Janes chipboard accents (arrows, swirls, decorative accents & brackets)
2 oz. cup of eyelets, brads, buttons, & shells (fill up the cup with as many of these items as you can for $13.00. I'm SURE I got over 200 items in that little cup...what a deal)

Well, that's about it. I was going to take pix of everything. But I decided it would be easier to just list it all. Boy, I sure wish I could go tomorrow and grab some more good deals. Oh well, there's always next year!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hey! Why wasn't I invited???


Oh, wait, I was. ;)