Friday, August 03, 2007

What's up for the weekend? Friday Flower Fix

Top of the mornin everyone!!!

Ok, you know what I'm gonna ask...got any big plans for the weekend? We do! We didn't make it to the Georgia Aquarium last weekend (or was that the weekend before?) I dunno...but either way, I KNOW we're going tomorrow because I've already got the tickets. Hubby works for AT&T so we were able to get a 10% discount. Not much in the whole scheme of things. But you know me...a discount is a discount.

Jayla and I have been to the aquarium before. But I'm not convinced we picked the best day to go. Markell's 5th grade class went there for a field trip 2 years ago, so we tagged along. And I think EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY school in Georgia was there that same day!!! Sheesh! Talk about crowded. Jayla was still in a little stroller then and it was KA-razy!!!

So we're hoping that tomorrow it won't be SO many people there. I know being on a Saturday, it's bound to be busy. But I'm thinking that a Saturday busy is a little different than 1000 schools busy! Not to mention, daddy/hubby has never been to the aquarium and I really want him to enjoy it.

ANYHOO...that's all we've got planned for the weekend. But we're really looking forward to it. I'll be sure to take the camera...maybe I can get some better pictures than I got before.

Alrighty...you have been such patient boys and girls :-). So here's your FIX!

"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our very own windows today."


Looking forward to hear what everyone did for the weekend. It's almost time for school to start back...so ya'll get out there and have some fun, quality time with the little kiddies!!! Have a beautiful weekend!!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Beautful flowers today!! :) Have a fun weekend :)

Diane said...

While you were at the aquarium, I was at the zoo! We might have passed each other on the way down! ;) Hope you had a great time.