Hey, I was recently tagged by Mari to list 7 Random Facts about myself! Thanks lady. I'm almost positive that I've done this before, a couple times maybe. But I'm pretty sure that since then, there are now a few more "odd/different" things about myself that I can list. lol. So here goes. But first....
Here are the rules:
~Link to the person that tagged you
~Post these rules on your blog
~Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
~Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a coment on their blog
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I named my oldest daughter (Briyanna) after a Cabbage Patch doll that I was given the summer before I had her. I spelled her name a little differently though. Hmmm, now that I think about it, I'm not even sure she knows that :-).
2. I still have nightmares when I watch a scary movie. As a matter of fact, I actually cover my eyes at the spooky parts.
3. I am constantly reading magazines, books and articles on ORGANIZATION. But I never "do" what they suggest. I just like saying, "Hmmm, that's a good idea. I'm gonna do that one day!"
4. I enjoy changing diapers. Not to worry, I'm not some kind of perv or anything. I just love for babies to be comfy and dry.
5. I CANNOT add (or subtract,or multiply, or divide) in my head! I still count on my fingers. Basically, I am TERRIBLE at math. I admit it. As much as I LOVE coupons, I hate having to wonder, how much I'm really getting off. For the life of me, I can't figure that kinda stuff out. CALCULATORS ARE MY FRIEND!!!
6. Based on my #5 answer, you may find this hard to believe. But, I worked for SEVERAL years in accounts payable for a major telecommunications company. Again, calculators are my friend! LOL
7. I LOVE to type. BLOGGING is my friend :-)
Well, that's a wrap! Now I realize that I'm supposed to tag 7 people. However, I have noticed that most of the people who's blogs I read, have already been tagged by someone else. So I guess I'm kinda breaking the chain, so to speak. BUT...if you're reading this and you have NOT done this yet, consider yourself tagged. :-)
3 years ago