Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm getting ready...already!

Here it is, the 4th of December and I already have my Christmas decorations up and my Christmas letter typed. Do I sound shocked? Well I am. I'm normally not one to decorate so soon after Thanksgiving. Being honest, I usually don't bring my stuff up from the basement until the 2nd or 3rd week in December. Nothing personal...I just dont. This year, though, I'm having issues. I want to change part of my Christmas decoroating color scheme, but I can't "justify" that to my DH. Maybe next year. As far as my Christmas letters go, I've actually been working on those since November. So that's not too bad. But my delimma now is printing...ARGH!!! Alright, I'm through venting. Wait, I'm not venting. I'm proud of myself and just as excited that I've got these 2 tasks behind me. The kids love it and the puppy hasn't knocked the tree down once yet! Cool!!! What's funny about this is, we won't even be here for Christmas this year. We're going to my moms in Alabama. So actually, we won't even be here to enjoy the decorations on Christmas Day. Maybe, subconsciously, I did everything earlier so we could enjoy it longer...well DUH!!! :-) Sometimes it takes me a minute...

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, so You coming to see ME?????? Glad you are done! LOL