Monday, December 05, 2005

Oh Christmas Tree...




Alrighty, yesterday I spoke of my slight dissatisfaction with my Christmas tree this year. Well, my little problem has been solved. I replaced some of my gold ornaments with new silver ones. And I have found yet another use for spray paint. I had some nice gold ornaments that I wanted to use, but I just didn't want them to be gold anymore. They're silver now!! I also made a new bow topper with some pretty silver ribbon I found. I simply took my old gold and burgandy bow apart and remade it with the silver (and burgandy) Ok, I'm happy now. My tree now looks (very close to) how I want it to look. I just have a few more "transformations" to make on some gold french horns, and I'll be done. Now where's that spray paint????

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

It looks good! THANKS for the idea about the bow!I have some HUGE silver ribbon that I have NEVER used. It will become a bow tomorrow! LOL....great idea to spray paint the old ornaments.......where'd ya get THAT idea from???? LOL