Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I've been at it AGAIN!!!

Somebody STOP ME!!! I've been shopping again for scrapbook supplies. Lord knows I don't need another thing. But SOMEBODY has to keep these stores in business!! Might as well be me. :-).
Last week, I was blessed with 2 rebate checks for me and DH's new cell phones, and OF COURSE I'm using that money for supplies. So last week I placed 3 supply orders for a few things. And one of those orders was for some more HS Ghost letters. I received those yesterday. I'm still waiting on my orders of Prima Flowers...can't wait to get those! Then today, I found myself wandering aimlessly around Hobby Lobby. SOOOOO, since I was there anyway, I wound up in the scrapbook section. They have so many new things in there. I had a ball! So much so that I made my 4 year old wait...just a few more minutes before I got her some lunch...hee hee. She accepted my apology and actually thought it was funny that her belly was growling so loudly :-). Anyhoo, this is what I picked up today.
This patterned paper by The Paper Studio. I LOVE the colors and grabbed one of every pattern.

I also got these pretty glittery flower stickers, some Crystal Brads by MM, Gameboard alphabets in "Spotlight" (White) & "Valentine" (Pink) also by MM, and a pink ink pad.

Oh the fun I'm gonna have with my new stuff! I'm feeling inspired!!!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ohhh! You had FUN!!!!

Diane said...

Cuuuuuute stuff. I LOVE the papers. I'm in a scrapping slump again. *sigh* My attention has been taken away by blogging. lol

Can't wait to see some layouts with those papers!

ClassC Scrapper said...

ooooohhhhhhh, YOU GOT SOME CUTE STUFF!!!!!! I have that exact paper. :-)

Toya said...

yeah, somebody has to fuel the sbing business, lol. the papers are pretty i love them, great choice

Trina said...

Looks like you got some great stuff! Now time to create and have fun... can't wait to see what you do with all your goodies!