Friday, March 17, 2006

Lookie what I made...

No, I'm not showing off my pretty little 4 year old this time. Even though she did make a super cute "displayer" for my new project.

I recently bought a few bottles of Making Memories Scrapbook Paint...ok, I bought 2 and got one free :-). And I needed a place to store them. I saw this project in a Memory Makers magazine and for the life of me, couldn't figure out how they did it. But after some trial and error, I did it. I happened to have some of my trusty ole Target wire cube panels lying around. Which is exactly what they used in the MM magazine. So I thought I'd give it a try. The hardest part was painting the thread spools! But I'm pleased with how it turned out.


This isn't that great of a picture of my "project"....but it IS a cute picture of my sweet girl trying her best to display mommy's handy work.

This picture is a little better depiction of my paint bottle holder. And it's even pretty cute of my Jayla too, huh? :-)

NOTE: Some may not be able to get past my cute little "display unit" :-). So this is where you can find this project in MM magazine. It's in the Jan. 2006 issue on page 133.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

CUTE! Now go buy more paint and fill it up! LOL

Brown English Muffin said...

Maybe if you daughter wasn't so darn CUTE I'd be able to figure out what the project is!!!!

But I guess it holds paints right...or I guess I need to read MM magazine!!!

As long as you had fun and accomplished what you set out to do that's all that matters..LOL

ClassC Scrapper said...

Uh, OH, when I discover more room I always tend to geo out and buy more stuff to fill up the space. I agree with Adrienne, go buy more paint!!!!!

And your daughter is just the cutest thing!!!!

Tamika said...

From the smiles, I think your daughter is very proud of you creation also. I am too lazy for anything like that. Michael's had a paint spinner rack on sale for $13 last week so I ran out and got it :).