Friday, March 24, 2006

New Layout - Markell's Baptism

Hello again. I know it's been a minute since I've posted. Haven't had much to talk about lately. Shocking, huh? :-)

Well, I've been working on a layout and I'm FINALLY done. I've only been working on it since Tuesday of this week. I just couldn't commit to anything and it just wasn't "talking" to me. But now I'm done, and I'm pretty pleased with it. Although, it doesn't look a lot like "my" work. Here it is: (sorry for the bad scan)




The patterned paper that I used is pretty cool. It has the word "BAPTISM" all over it. I also cut the stained glass windows and the title by hand. I found the actual "glass" on the internet. I just found one that I liked, saved it and printed it on a transparency so it looks a little more realistic.

Anyway, thanks for looking. Be inspired...

4 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

That was such a clever idea to print the glass found on the internet onto a transparency!! Way to go...and the page looks fantastic...

You said it's not like your other work..what does your other work look like if you don't mind me asking? As this looks great!

Diane said...

Hey, I've seen those pictures somewhere before...

Great LO. LOVE the stained glass. What a great idea.

Beautiful work. Really great.

Anonymous said...

Great LO!

ClassC Scrapper said...

I love it, Dawn!!! What a gorgeous LO!!!!