Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday

Hello everyone. I hope this post finds you all well.

I know some of you are gonna think I'm crazy for what you're about to see. But for those of you who are pet, more specifically, DOG lovers like I am, you'll understand.

Today is our dog TRAE's 1st birthday. :-) We had no idea, almost a year ago, that we'd love this hairy guy so much! He has truly become an important part of our family. And we all love him dearly.

Well, without further delay, here are some pictures from Trae's birthday "party".


FROM THIS

(This is Trae on the first day we brought him home last October)

TO THIS

Ok, now you should've seen the look on the ladies face at Publix, when I asked for this cake. Once I told her that it was for a 1st birthday, she told me that they give you a free cake for your childs first birthday. She questioned the grin on my face, so I told her that the cake was actually for my puppy :-). She just laughed and said, "OoooK!" What a great excuse to have birthday cake from Publix. It's AWESOME!

I know this picture didn't come out too well. This is Trae having a piece of "his" birthday cake. I was lucky to get THIS picture...he licked the bowl CLEAN...all the way across the kitchen floor

:-).

Ok, that's it for now. Trae had a great day and loved all the additional attention he got today. It's good to be the BIRTHDAY BOY!!

6 comments:

Veroncia Butler said...

Ok, that is too funny. I love my doggie too...LOL

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, happy bday to trae!!!

Diane said...

LOL

First, I can't believe you let me not notice this post for 4 whole days!

Second, you are a nut. But at least you got a free cake for being a nut. Yum.

Third, I HOPE you at least scraped off the icing before you gave that to Trae. (insert rolling eyes here)

Diane said...

Oh, and 4th, he's SOOO cute with that hat on.

Trina said...

I am a big dog person, and I have never had a cake for my dogs (yet...) That's a new one for me. But they are like our babies so I understand. He's a cutie!

Brown English Muffin said...

I never even knew that dogs liked cake!!! He's grown so much dawn.