Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sharing my gift...

I know, I know...2 post in one day? And on a Sunday no less. Well, I had to. Now that I've had my nap, cooked & ate dinner, I can think straight. On my earlier post, I forgot to add that I finally got to wear the beautiful bracelet that Tangee sent me. I wore black & white to church this morning, so the bracelet matched perfectly.

Well, here I am, at 8 this morning "posing" :-). I had my DH take this picture of me...not realizing how sleepy I still looked. Not to mention, I wasn't wearing my glasses yet. So that too could explain why I look a little crazy. ANYWAY, if you look closely, you can see the pretty bracelet.

Thank you again, Tangee. I LOVE IT!!!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Oh look at you all pretty and sweet. You KNOW this must be a Sunday picture. ;)

Muriel said...

now you gotta scrap it... he he...

ClassC Scrapper said...

You are just adorable, Dawn!!!! I love the pic and the new blog!!! Did you change your header yourself???? TEACH ME!!!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

You're so cute.... lol