Sunday, August 27, 2006

We are FAM-A LEE!!! :-)

Happy Sunday everyone. What a great weekend we had. No, we didn't do anything totally fabulous. But my mom came in town for a visit. So that made the weekend special. Let me tell you, my family, especially the women, LOVE to laugh. Have the tissue ready when me and my mom get together (both toilet paper and Kleenex) LOL. I LOVE laughing and I'm such a cut up...what can I say? It's a gift...LOL.

Well, this visit, I thought it would be nice to get some pictures of me, my mother and my sister. Fortunately, they were both willing. So, here we all are:














This is me and my mommy.














Being silly!














Awww, what a sweet momemt :-).













Mommy and my sister. (my sister hates taking pictures, so it was quite a feat to get her to take these. Thanks Kimmy!! Love ya girl)













Mommy and her girls.

That's it for now. Thanks for looking in on me and some of my family. Enjoy your week!

5 comments:

Diane said...

You are 3 fiercely pretty ladies!!

That was a sweet post and sweet pictures.

Trina said...

What awesome photos you got! Those are great. You don't have to only take pics at special ocassions, oridnary days are just fine!

Brown English Muffin said...

I love these pics...mommy and her girls...that's me!! Ahhh how sweet.

Muriel said...

love visits with mom!!!

love your pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

this gives me the idea to get some real good portraits of my mom the next she's in town.

Everyone is so beautiful...I want that water your mom is drinking!