Sunday, August 06, 2006

Time for a change

Hello all, I hope this entry finds you well. Being that this is a Sunday afternoon, I won't make this a long post. Not to mention, I'm starting to feel a nap coming on :-).

Well, as much as I love the color purple (the movie too), I thought it was time for a template change on my blog. Again, I loved the purple, but I was getting a little tired and bored with it. I wanted something a little more fun and cheerful. I even changed my profile picture and my friend, Diane, changed the banner for me. So, what do you think?

Oh well, that's all I have for now. My blinks are getting longer and longer :-). Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

Veroncia Butler said...

I love the new look Dawn.

Diane said...

Hey, I saw this yesterday. ;)

Looks good, I like the change. You should NEVER EVER EVER change it again.

;)

Trina said...

Love the new look of your site girl!! Your banner is too cute!

ClassC Scrapper said...

Oh, I commented on the wrong post. I do love the new blog, though!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures. Whose your photographer?
Cynthia