Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New scrappin toys

Yippy!!! Today I got some new scrapping toys to play with. Those of you who scrapbook will appreciate my excitement. Those of you who don't probably think I just need to get a life :-). C'mon fellow scrappers...It IS the life when you get something new, right???

Anyways, I ordered and received my first bottle of Prima Flowers. I got the bright assortment and they are SO pretty. Can't wait to use them. And I got a new circle punch. It's 2 1/8" in diameter...fun! I also got some bright colored "Loopy Brads". Have no clue how I'm gonna use those yet. But they are super cute. And saving the best for last, I got a Craft Space Organizer...in purple of course. It clamps onto my desk and it has a cup holder, pen/pencil/supply holder, tape dispencer and tiny supplies holder. I have wanted one of these things for so long. But I've been too cheap to pay for it (Not a WORD, Adrienne!!!) I'm so excited about it because now I can leave this one attached and take my CM Side Kick with me when I go scrapping. Oh, and yesterday, I got the Coluzzle LARGE Nested Circle cutter. Can't wait to use that too.

What can I say? It's the little things in life that thrill a scrapbooker. I'm not ashamed :-).

2 comments:

Tamika said...

Prima's stock is going to hit the roof, i just bought my first bottle too! I can't wait to see what you do with the loopy brads they look like fun. Don't feel bad about your purchases, we all have to treat ourselves every once in a while.

Adrienne said...

I WANT SOME LOOPY BRADS!!!! Order me some? LOL...love your new goodies!