Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ok, did I miss something?

As I was checking out all the blog links that Adrienne has on her blog, I saw that several people had done the "List of 4". But I also saw that there was one question that I either didn't get or forgot to answer. And OF COURSE, I HAVE to answer all of them...otherwise, I won't be in "compliance" TEE HEE!!! So here goes...the one I missed:

4 movies I'd watch over and over again
(but first, just like some of the other bloggers, I have more than 4. So with that, are ANY of us in "compliance"? SMILE)

1. The Color Purple
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Jerry McGuire
4a. Pretty Woman
4b. The Emporers New Groove
4c. Finding Nemo
4d. Armegeddon

Ok, that's it. I know this wasn't 0ne of the more important ones. But I wanted to do them all. Thanks for your time :-).

No comments: